Following Government guidelines, we are offering our full range of services with safety measures in place.
Keyworkers, and those who are vulnerable, or shielding will receive priority service.
** Please note that we cannot accept bookings for any households that have tested positive for/are showing symptoms of covid-19 or are self-isolating. We ask that any client affected by this notifies us as soon as possible should your circumstances change while we are caring for your pet. **
To keep everyone safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19, we are taking the following precautions:
- We will thoroughly wash our hands before and after every visit, and hand sanitiser will be used regularly throughout visits.
- Facemasks will be worn indoors at all times.
- We will limit direct contact with your property and pets wherever possible, and all surfaces that we touch will be disinfected after use, including switches, door handles, and equipment.
- Disposable gloves will be used wherever possible.
- To maintain social distancing we will be holding all initial consultations outside in an open space such as gardens, livery yards, or joining you and your dogs on a walk. Where possible, we will hold initial consultations via WhatsApp video chat.
- If none of these are possible, consultations may take place within your home provided that facemasks are worn, and a 2-metre distance can be maintained at all times.
key pick-up & drop-off
- Keys will be disinfected on collection and before being returned.
- If clients are home during pick-up, we will use our own leads to walk your dogs. Each lead will only be used once before being disinfected overnight.
- We ask that you have your dogs on their own leads and ready to hand over outside. We will unclip your leads once we have clipped on our own. This is to reduce contact with you and your home as much as possible.
- Walks will currently be local only to limit the use of our vehicle and avoid cross contamination.
- Safe distance will be kept from other people and dogs during walks.
- We will clean and disinfect tack after every use, where possible, and ask that all clients do the same. Please note that this will require a little extra time after each session to ensure thorough cleaning.
home & stable drop-ins
- Only your own equipment will be used, as usual, to avoid cross contamination.
- We will limit the amount of time we spend indoors. Where possible, tasks will be done outside.
- Where stables are shared with others, bookings will be arranged for the quietest available time slot to avoid contact with others as much as possible.
Please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help you take care of your pets and yourself during this difficult time.